I am leaving for Albania in about five hours and definitely should be sleeping. But I can't. I'm too excited! I always get like this before I leave for trips - super stressed because I've procrastinated on packing and then too many things on my mind to sleep. Well, this time just like every other I finished my packing at the eleventh hour, quite literally, as it is now after 11 pm. But I'm not stressed anymore. In fact, I'm in the best mood I've been in all week! It's from a feeling of accomplishment from finishing two big projects that were hanging over my head all week, just in time for my trip. And knowing that I'm going to get a change in my routine, which has been pretty draining the last several weeks. And let's be honest... a break from my kids. Oh my kids... I think we are driving each other crazy lately and we both need a break to appreciate each other better. Tonight, though, when I returned from the laundromat, I heard from the window a soft, "Miss Jessica, I'm going to miss you!" It was one of my ten-year-old boys who loves to act cool and collected when he's around the other kids, but he can be incredibly sweet. Yes, I'm going to miss him, too.
Well, my last resident just got in, so I guess I don't have anymore excuses to stay up. I'm getting sleepy now. This is a pretty pointless post, other than me trying to get myself in bed. It's working though...
........zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzz........
That's super exciting that you get to go back to Albania Jessica! Praying the Lord will you use you in little, great ways!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY TRIP! cant wait to hear all about it! praying for you love!
ReplyDelete